Living in Japan and working in a Tokyo office – This is a Tokyo day in the life of a Japanese Office Worker, 24 year old, Emi. This is also a tour of her Japanese office, Pasona. We start this typical day in her Japanese home, commute via train to her Tokyo office in Otemachi and spend a day in the life of Emi at her working place. We see her typical working hours in Japan and how it is working in Japan as a female in her position. Her day in the life in Japan may be a bit different than some Japanese salarymen, but her experiences in the office with chorei, senpai / kouhai, and kenshu is a very typical in experiences in many Japanese offices. If you want to know how work in Japan or want to know how work in Tokyo, this could be how your job in Japan could be like. The Tokyo office itself, is probably an above average Japanese office in terms design and the business culture a bit more progressive than most traditional Japanese companies, but this Japanese company still maintains a very traditional Japanese office environment. So all in all, this is an example of Japan life as well as Tokyo life if you were to work in a Japanese company. You should always be aware of Japanese culture when working in a Japanese office. This Japanese office has a gym, English school and even a farm all in the building. Pasona is one of the largest staffing services company in Japan. There’s about 4000 staff in her office alone and about 9000 in total worldwide.
Pasona Office – Map Link
– Japan: 113 Pasona Group offices (even more if we include our subsidiaries)
– Worldwide (including Japan): around 400
– 58 sites in 15 regions.
— Channel Support —
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
– Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
– Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
—– Business —–
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
—– For more info about me —–
I’m from TOKYO JAPAN, I’ve been living here for a long time. I’ll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I’m also into Tech so you’ll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
—- Help me with Translations? ——
—– My Film Gear —–
– Main Camera
– Main Wide Lens
– Main Portrait/Night Lens
– Powered Mic
– Wireless Mic
– Portable TriPod
– Drone (Original)
– For a complete list of my gear:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 mẹo chuyên nghiệp để tăng tốc máy tính cũ của bạn
- Ghe Bẹo Ghẹo Ai? Tập 2 Full 4k | Võ Đăng Khoa, NSUT Kim Xuân, Đại Nghĩa, Gia Huy, Quỳnh Lý…
- KGF Trailer 2 | Hindi | Yash | Srinidhi | 21st Dec 2018
- Nokia Dongle Best 2 Free Tool V1.20 Update 2020 – Support nokia MTK,SPD and Qualcomm Mobile CPU
- Tony | SIÊU NHÂN CHÓ [Tập 16] – Vĩnh Biệt Tứ Đại Sát Thủ #SNC