– dota v6.74c Lod v5d
– dota v6.74c Lod v5d
**Type !commands for Nightbot commands :).Check out my profile and gear below ! And also some standard rules 🙂
**Ex Indonesian,US scene pro player and streamer. Chilling in Indonesia right now while helping Recca Esports Dota 2 Team as an analyst
**CHAT RULES** (2x = Timeout,3x = Banned)
1.Do not flame or using inappropriate words.(Instantly banned)
2.Do not SPAM.
3.Do not promote other channel or sponsors.
4.Do not use this channel as a media of getting any personal benefits.
10. It’s a disaster – Tongfu vs Navi
9. The Six Million Dollar Echo Slam – EG vs CDEC
8. KyXy Magnus 5 man RP – DK vs Orange
7. Sylar to fall, Liquid are doing it – LGD vs Liquid
6. Fountain Hook – Navi vs Tongfu
5. Mushi’s great escape – DK vs EG
4. Patience from Zhou – Navi vs IG
3. Ding Ding Ding, Motherfucker – EG vs Alliance
2. Mega Creeps comeback – EG vs EHOME
1. The Million Dollar Dream Carl – Navi vs Alliance
**The International (TI) is an annual Dota 2 eSports tournament hosted by Valve Corporation, the game’s developer. The first tournament took place in Cologne, Germany at Gamescom in 2011 and was held shortly after the public reveal of Dota 2, with a total prize pot of $1.6 million. The second International took place in 2012 at the Benaroya Hall in Seattle, and retained the same $1.6 million prize structure. For the third International in 2013, again at Benaroya Hall, Valve introduced an interactive, digital “compendium” which fans could purchase to follow the event and contribute to the prize pool; which reached a $2.8 million prize pool with $1.2 million added from compendium purchases.
**The fourth International, this time held at the larger Seattle venue KeyArena in 2014, continued the practice of compendium sales and ultimately broke records for having one of the largest prize pool in eSports history, with a total of $10.9 million. The fifth International took place in 2015, with the prize pool totaling over $18 million, making it the largest eSports prize pool for a single tournament until being surpassed by the sixth International the following year, with a prize pool of over $20 million.
**Dota 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game is the stand-alone sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a community-created mod for Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams of five players, with each team occupying and defending their own separate base on the map. Each of the ten players independently controls a powerful character, known as a “hero”, who all have unique abilities and styles of play. During a match, a player and their team collects experience points and items for their heroes in order to fight through the opposing team’s heroes and other defenses. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team’s base, called the “Ancient”.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://breadnb.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Subay princess runner गेम डानलोड
- THỬ THÁCH 24 GIỜ SINH TỒN TRÊN 1 BLOCK TRONG MINECRAFT SIÊU HAY | THỬ THÁCH SerysGamer #4
- QUÊN APHELIOS ĐI – DIANA MỚI LÀ TƯỚNG ĐÁNG PHẢI CHƠI Ở PHIÊN BẢN 9.24!
- CỬA HÀNG ĂN SÁNG BÉ BÚN: TRÒ CHƠI NẤU ĂN | Cooking w/ Kitchen Playset
- Top 14 New Online Multiplayer Android/iOS Games 2020 Part 2