Where do you live? What’s your home like? What about your neighbourhood? Talking about your home is a common conversation topic in English, so it’s good to have some things to say. Improve your spoken English with a certified English teacher:
By the end of this lesson, you’ll be able to talk naturally and clearly in English about your home and where you live.
See the full free lesson (with text) here:
1. Introducing where you live 0:21
2. Describing the inside of your home 3:10
3. Saying what you like or dislike about your home 4:33
4. Saying who you live with 6:47
5. Talking about your neighbourhood 7:25
6. Review and practice 8:40
You can learn:
– English vocabulary to talk about different types of home.
– How to say what you like or dislike about your home.
– How to make your speaking more natural and interesting by adding details.
– How to make longer answers when talking about your home in English.
See more of our free English lessons here: